Saturday, November 29, 2008

Delicious Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was wonderful as always. We get two dinners each year...turkied out! We started in the afternoon with the Ercanbracks at the big Ercanbrack Thanksgiving. There are a lot of Ercanbracks because Wayne comes from a family of seven siblings and each of them had 4-7 kids each! We really don't see them too often besides the every other year Thanksgiving so it was good to be there.





























Loving his dinner!















Next it was off to the Neigers for the evening. Duh...I forgot to take a picture of the delicious dinner, but this is our usual hang out spot after dinner. We play Aggravation (a marble game) with my family quite a bit. Boys against girls and the boys won out this time.














My Mom and I took Peyt on a walk around our neighborhood. Behind our house there is a culdesac with just a few houses in it. Two of the houses totally deck the halls. They should win awards for all the work they do! I love going around to their homes and looking at them every year!














Up the street another one of our neighbors puts a huge display in their living room and opens up their big windows. It's so neat! She has a different theme each year and it was Santa on a four wheeler this year. They've gone so far as to put Santa on a helicopter one year!















After being completely stuffed, we rolled on home, put Peyt to bed and rented Hancock...OK to see once rented from Redbox. It was a great day!

This weekend we've put Christmas decorations up! I love how my house looks with all the decorations. I am going to enjoy December so much! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey, I had a feeling you were pregnant last time I saw you! Congrats! I hope the yuckiness goes away soon. Looks like your Thanksgiving was great!