Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's a PARTY!




















I'm excited about the upcoming Sole Desires (cute shoes!) and Scentsy (yummy candles!) party I'm having! Here's the info...

Wednesday, October 8th
6:30 - 8 p.m.
My House - leave your email as a comment if you need address/directions

These companies both have great products and I'm really excited to have them over. Sole Desires has tons of cute shoes for women and children (even cute boy CHURCH shoes!!! So hard to find sometimes :) Scentsy also has a lot of fun new things including plug-in scents and car fresheners! Everyone is welcome and I hope to see you there! There will be at least five different kinds of cookies to eat too :)

4 comments:

brookelovesjay said...

You're so cute! I am way excited to come. We will def be there! Our boys can keep each other company so we can focus on shopping

Nicole said...

Thanks for the invite! I got it on my door last week. I wish I could come, but I have class Wednesday nights. So sad.

Adrienne said...

I really wanna come. I'll be done with work by 6:30ish, so I'll be alittle late. I'm dying to see your house! I do need directions. adrie2@msn.com

The coolest Petersens said...

hey, I really want to come but Brian has to work do you care if I bring my kids?