Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Thank You!
I have to say thanks to all my cute friends who came to the party tonight! It turned out great thanks to all of you! I was a little nervous because the party I did a few years ago didn't go as great as I'd hoped...but this one was so fun! So many of my cute neighbor friends came over...thanks girls! And I had a lot of friends who made the drive from various parts of Utah County to come...you girls are awesome! For all my neighbor friends...every six months someone needs to host one of these so we can always have some cute shoes to wear :) Any volunteers for next time? I'll get you Amy's info! Anyway...thanks again. I had a very fun night! I'll try and take pics of the cute stuff I got and post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sorry I couldn't come by, and thanks for dropping the catalog by my house today! They have way cute new scentsy warmers! I have a feeling a missed out on some good shoes as well.
I was so sad I couldn't come. I had planned on it but dance is so crazy right now!! Let me know for next time.....I LOVE shoes!!!!
I hate that I missed your party... Paul has been helping with My brothers football team since he started his new job and they had a game that night! I love those shoe party's! I also got the message with the measurements, thanks!
It was fun. Thanks for the invite! Your house is so darling too.
So sad I couldn't make it up, Matt's brother was moving and we were helping...I was right there in a.f., but couldn't figure out how to get there without the girls. Sorry! Hopefully we see you in the next couple of weeks!
Thanks for the invite! It was fun. I always love a chance to get out!
Post a Comment