In twenty years, I'm not going to remember what my house looked like today...how clean it was, how decorated it was or how my coffee table was being used. What I'm going to remember are moments like these.
..


...and the pure joy on my little boy's face. I was in our bedroom doing something and heard the squeals and belly laughs coming from Peyton. McKay had propped our very dented/played on coffee table up to the fireplace and was driving Peyt's cars down it...much to his delight. It turned out to be a highlight of our week! This child brings so much joy to my life. No words can really blurt it all out...
I finally read through some of the entries about Christian and Stephanie Nielson...talk about putting your life into perspective. What an incredible journey they've been through. I was deeply touched and will keep my thoughts with them. www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
...and the pure joy on my little boy's face. I was in our bedroom doing something and heard the squeals and belly laughs coming from Peyton. McKay had propped our very dented/played on coffee table up to the fireplace and was driving Peyt's cars down it...much to his delight. It turned out to be a highlight of our week! This child brings so much joy to my life. No words can really blurt it all out...
I finally read through some of the entries about Christian and Stephanie Nielson...talk about putting your life into perspective. What an incredible journey they've been through. I was deeply touched and will keep my thoughts with them. www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
4 comments:
What a cutie. That must be so fun hearing him totally crack up like that. I can't wait till I have my little guy here too.
I have a table, okay- several tables like that- I just say their chic with a "distressed" look... people pay good money for that look and all I had to do was let my kids have at them :) You are a wonderful mom! It took me years to learn what you already know and I still don't have it down...
i love reading the nienie dialogues. i love what kind of mom stephanie is. she has so much patience with her kids and doesn't get too angry with them ever. she just has so much fun with them. i'm glad for her example. i really want to be the kind of mom she is.
your little boy is so cute!!!
Post a Comment