Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Happy Day"

Sorry for blog slacking. Whenever I know I need to post a video it takes me forever because my computer is so slow and I don't want to do it...ANYWAY...here's something cute Peyton's been doing. He hit his newfound attitude stage about 18 months. It's been fun. When he gets really mad/sad I tell him to be a "happy boy". Somehow he got "happy day" out of that and will usually say it when you tell him to be happy. The video shows a few of his words thanks to my continuous prodding and repeating...so sorry about that!

This month has been busy and it's part of my slacking. I'm the primary chorister and it's the program this next week...also hosted a little party at my house, was in charge of a super Saturday craft, yada yada. I'll try to make more visits this week.


5 comments:

Ercanbracks said...

How cute is Peyton?! I am so glad I get to see him so much and be his aunt, I truly enjoy this handsome little boy. What a lucky girl Alaynah is to have him as a cousin. We love you guys! Happy Day!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

So cute linds! It so fun when they actually start to say things!!! And yes, you have been blog slacking:( Ill be looking forward to seeing more...I miss seeing you lately!

Angela and Mike said...

haha I can't believe how old he is. My favorite are the blank stares at the camera with you talking in the background. haha. Seriously though, he is so cute. I love his little words he says.

Nelee said...

He's so cute and so big!!! I can't believe how much he's grown since I saw you over a year ago. Wow, time flies. We are coming to Lehi to visit my parents in their new house on January 30th. Can we hang out?

Leah said...

Thanks for helping with the magnet boards! They turned out SO cute!