So the Jazz didn't win the series...but it doesn't take away the fact that the Jazz had an awesome year. We've had so much fun watching them this season and as long as they can keep the key players here, we should have many more great seasons ahead. Derron Williams better be getting a nice big incentive to stay here for a long time :) Now as long as the Celtics can win it all, we'll be happy at our house. Too bad the two teams we dislike the most in the NBA could be in the finals...go HORNETS!
We are SO enjoying the warm weather here. Peyt and I had a great time playing outside with many more days like that next week! McKay and I are off to a financial seminar today so I'll let you know how it goes!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are those 2 hated teams the Pistons and Spurrs?...because they are the hated teams in my house.
Post a Comment