So I'm dealing with my first full blown case of dealing with a sick child. Next time, can I just be sick...it would be so much easier. It's so hard to watch my little buddy be so sad and not want to do anything besides lay on my shoulder. Uh...it's the worst! We've dealt with a cough issue for about 3 months now, and he just picked up another bug in the last little bit. I may just decide to hibernate the rest of this winter and not deal with this anymore! I'm sure I have many more fevers, coughs and colds to come though. I guess you just make the best of the situation. I should take a picture of Peyt tomorrow as evidence of his illness. Poor kid has the sick look on his face. I'm sure many of you are dealing with this also right now and my heart goes out to you too. This is not fun!
I'm hoping life gets more exciting this next week. I'll make sure to get some new pictures up too!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Im so sorry Lindsay! It is the worst to have a sick baby! hallie started feeling sick today too....I really hope she can kick it before it gets bad! Its awful watching them feel so icky and you cant fix it huh?
Love ya ... hope he gets better quick
Braden was sick constantly at that age. They get over it as they get bigger and their bodies get stronger.I feel for you though... good luck! But look on the bright side you get to cuddle them all day! I always love that:)
I hear you...sick babies are the worst. I would rather be sick any day. I hope Peyton starts to feel better soon!
I feel so bad for you. Teaching little kids I can always see the illnesses coming. Poor Peyton. I hope he feels better!!!
Hey Linds, I'm so sorry Peyton is still sick. Let me know if I can do anything to help. I have Thursday's off, so you have two helping hands available most any Thursday you need them. Love ya!
That is so sad to hear! I am so sorry, Having a sick baby is no no no fun at all. They don't even understand why they feel so yucky. I hope he gets better fast... Poor little guy!
I'm sorry...I hope you all get better soon. How sad :(
Post a Comment