Here's the video I promised of Peyton crawling. Please excuse the ridiculous commentary by me in the video...anything to make them perform right? We are so excited that Peyton has reached this milestone, but he is now all of a sudden much more work. No more sitting around playing toys and minding his own business! Church has become a nightmare! Needless to say, we love him so much and our proud of him...next up: walking!
I know I've kind of kept this in the bag for some time, but it's finally here so I thought I might mention something. We bought a house! Yes I know we are slightly insane because we haven't sold our current house yet. However, we did receive an offer yesterday which we accepted. Sounds like a cute young couple and I'm really hoping it works out for them because I love this house! I'll be posting pics of the new house soon! That's what we'll be busy with for the next while!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!! We love you guys and are so excited for you. Peyton has the crawling thing down now. That is exciting, looks like it's time to baby proof the house. Congratulations!
I am so glad that you got an offer on your house and accepted...that is awesome Lindsay--good for you! I loved your house. Thanks so much for hanging out with me the other day even with all the craziness. It was so good to see you.
I love the video, especially your commentary. He is so dang cute! I hear you about church but the bad news is, it gets worse when they walk. We are going inactive for a while.
good job buddy! Also congrats on getting an offer that you accepted!
New house? I am so excited for you! I totally want to see pictures. Peyton is so cute, and I loved the commentary :) When do you move in?
Awesome Lindsay! Let us know what happens with the offer!
Cant wait to see your new place...maybe when the weather stops for just a minute I will drive out and see it...let me know when you are going there k! Love ya
We love you to Peyton! Good job crawling...that is perfect crawling if you ask me. And remember the longer they crawl the better:)
Post a Comment