Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday McKay!

Happy Birthday McKay! January 22nd is a great day in the world! We love McKay as a great husband and dad who does all he can to provide for the family and to serve us! He works SO hard and sometimes we wish he could be home more, but we know he's just doing his job of providing for the family. We're really celebrating on Thursday night because we get to go to the Brad Paisley concert! Yeah! We're excited about that. McKay has accomplished great things in his 28 years of life with many more wonderful times to come! We love you!
















Also, I've been slacking on posting pictures of Peyton lately. Here's a few random pictures...and GUESS WHAT! He's officially CRAWLING! We've moved passed the scoot. I'll get it on our camera and post a little video of it!



















Still a little sick here...but still smiling!




















The flash is starting to get to him more and more now!














Peyton LOVES the bath...and loves to pull the products off of Mom's shelves!




















All ready to crawl!




















I put this one on here because you can see his two bottom teeth! Two of his top teeth are coming in and he's in a lot of pain. Poor bud!

8 comments:

michelle said...

Happy Birthday McKay!!

Taylor Family said...

Yea Peyton! That is so exciting! Emma only crawled for a few days and then started walking so watch out!!!

McGiven Family.... said...

He is so cute! I love those pictures, they are darling! I hope I get to see you this weekend? I will call you soon.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Yeah...hes crawling! How cute! Have fun at the concert Thursday! I love peytons hair in the blue pj pics! He is so dang cute

Angela and Mike said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday to McKay. I can't believe Peyton crawls. He's almost a year old, crazy!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday McKay! Your little boy is soooo stinkin cute! Hope you had a great day!
-Damon & Holly Casabar

Beth said...

so dang cute!!!

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.