Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Peyton's Six Month Checkup

We took Peyton to see Dr. Wynn today. He said everything looks great and he's growing just like he should (always nice to hear). He weighed in at 17 pounds 4 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches tall. I can't believe I've got such a big boy now. He's the best! We love Dr. Wynn. He's taken such good care of us since we've had Peyton and couldn't be more pleased with the great job he does. I don't know if he's taking new patients, but I would recommend him to anyone in the Utah County area!

I also went to my first young women's activity tonight! It was a great getting to know you activity and I'm excited to be there with them. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun things going on there.

4 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe Peyton is that long. I think he is almost caught up to my kids. They are so short :( What do you do? Anyway, I am glad everything is going good. He is so cute!

Angela and Mike said...

Lindsay, it's great to hear from you! It sounds like things are going great for you and baby.

I love blogs, and so this will be a good way to keep up with you. I was in Provo for a few days for the homecoming football game which was fun. Vegas is good and I REALLY like my job. They have even told me that I could work part-time from home after I have kids if I want. So, that's a nice option. Mike is doing well, sales are a little tricky at first, but he is doing well. I'll have to call you sometime soon to talk!

Angela and Mike said...

Okay, sorry to post again, but I just saw pictures of peyton and he is SO cute. Wow, I can't believe how old he is now. You both look great.

Taylor Family said...

Wow! He weighs so much! Emma is 16 months and weighs 21 lbs!!! It's funny the difference between boys and girls! But, I am proud of her because she is in the 82% for height! Yes, MY daughter! Looks like she got daddy's genes.