I was doing SO well posting at least every other day and haven't been so good this week (sometimes I feel like I have to have a picture to go with it, but I guess not right?) McKay is going to be freezing his tush off this weekend hunting for a Buck while I'm in our nice warm house...I know he enjoys it so much and it's good for him to go out and do fun things, but we'll miss him! I shouldn't be sad because I have family and friends whose husbands are gone the whole fall season! My friend Lisa and I are going to hit the town with our boys tonight to try and have some fun without our husbands...someday they'll cart the boys along and we'll get to have a true girls night out!
I had a fun time with my girlfriends last night at Cafe Rio...hopefully the dinner trend will continue and I'll get to see you all at least once a month...we miss those that live out of town now who we don't get to see much! Hopefully everyone can get together for Christmas!
I know McKay hopes he gets a Buck this weekend...if he does, I'll post the picture (I won't be too depressed if he doesn't:) Venicin is definitely not my meat of choice). We're getting excited for Halloween too! I've kept Peyton's costume a surprise from his Grandma's so I probably won't post pictures until after Halloween...
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Lindsay....seems like our lives are similar right now! Aaron is beginning his hunting season as well! (yep..he stills finds somewhere to hunt even in Iowa.) Don't you love this time of year? he he. Wish we lived closer so we could play. Dinner sounds like fun! I'm excited to see you guys in December!
Post a Comment