I'm excited its conference weekend. The first session was so great! I'm excited that Elder Eyring (not Bednar...I meant Eyring :) was called to the First Presidency. He's an amazing man with an incredible spirit. I'm also excited its conference because I get to go out with my Mom tonight! Should be fun and I'll take a few pics to post for tomorrow!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
My Obsession with Beanies
I LOVE BEANIES! I guess its because if Peyton was a little girl, he would have a bow in his hair EVERYDAY. So the beanie gives me something else do to. Since Peyton doesn't have a ton of hair, it's fun to cover his head up :) Let's pray more keeps coming in!
I'm excited its conference weekend. The first session was so great! I'm excited that Elder Eyring (not Bednar...I meant Eyring :) was called to the First Presidency. He's an amazing man with an incredible spirit. I'm also excited its conference because I get to go out with my Mom tonight! Should be fun and I'll take a few pics to post for tomorrow!
I'm excited its conference weekend. The first session was so great! I'm excited that Elder Eyring (not Bednar...I meant Eyring :) was called to the First Presidency. He's an amazing man with an incredible spirit. I'm also excited its conference because I get to go out with my Mom tonight! Should be fun and I'll take a few pics to post for tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm LOVING the beanie too. I totally think he should wear one everyday too. Oh...and I think it was Eyring :)
Angela beat me to it but it was Eyring dear! I love Peyton with the beenie...he is so cute!
Look at those EYES!!! Gorgeous! Then again so is his mother! He is so cute with the beanie. I love it.
Lindsay, what's your email?? I have the wrong one I think.
Post a Comment