Yes...we are Yankees fans around here (well, for sure my dad, brother and I are...and my Dad is claiming Peyton as a Yankee's fan - he bought him the outfit :) I don't know if McKay claims them as much, but we actually don't watch a ton of baseball at our house. I do like baseball, but I think I like the Yankees as much for the baseball as I do that they are in New York (one of my favorite places in the world!) Come playoff time though, its fun to see what happens. My Dad can't wait for Peyton to walk so he can play catch and teach him how to hit the ball. He'll be a great "coach" and is already a great Grandpa. We feel so blessed that everything is looking good with his health now and should be back to normal!
As you can see I also included a photo of Peyton sitting up without help! Yeah! He's doing really well, but still tips over after a few minutes. We're still working on it, but he gets better every day. He's eating just about all the first solid foods you can give a baby and loves it all (except green beans).
Anyway...we hope the Yankees can pull out a win tomorrow night. Tonight wasn't the best, and a bit surprising that the Indians pulled a fast one on them!
3 comments:
Love the Yankee's gear! We are fan's in the Lewis home! I got Paul, Addie and I matching Yankee's shirts when I was in New York. Go Yanks!
Okay I feel like the worst friend but I didn't know anything was wrong with Peyton?!? Did I miss something. I love the Yankees outfit! So cute!
So cute. Love the outfit. I'm glad that Peyton is okay too. What was wrong with him?
Post a Comment