Monday, October 8, 2007

Cute Baby Genius

For those of you who don't know, I now have a small job three days a week helping kids at a small private school practice the violin and piano (I know what you are thinking and no I don't play the violin...I'm catching on though:) My friend Whitney set me up with the job (thanks Whit!) and it gives me a little bit of shopping money each week. Anyway...I work with this girl named Nicki, and she has a darling two year old named Lily. She has quite the talent...when you tell her a country to find on the map (pretty much doesn't matter which one it is) she'll point to it and usually tries to say it. Well, Rachel Ray found out about her on You Tube and had her on her show today! It was so cute. I thought I'd share her little You Tube clip so you can all be amazed just like I was when I saw it for the first time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43yCiKlbCo

Hope everyone is doing well! I'll take more pics of Peyton soon and post them (we're going to try and get family pictures taken this week!)

3 comments:

Jess said...

That was the cutest thing ever, I saw her on the show today! So funny that you know her!

McGiven Family.... said...

How embarrasing that I am 24 and she is probably smarter than me...seriously! That is so cute though!

Laura said...

Holy crap, that little girl is crazy! I need to up my teaching skill apparently...