Sunday, October 21, 2007

McKay's Four Point

McKay had great success hunting this weekend...he shot a four point. He was excited about it and now he doesn't have to go hunting next weekend :) While I don't really understand the thrill of hunting, I am happy for my husband! I know he doesn't understand some of my hobbies, so it's a good trade-off! Anyway, I thought I'd share a picture of his proud moment! Poor guys were up there with a bunch of snow...I guess its the best time to get a deer though...right after a storm.

I thought I'd also show you one of my new favorite outfits for Peyton (sorry, he wasn't in the mood to smile right before church!) I bought the blazer a few months ago. I think he looks like a little man in this outfit! He is such a sweetie and I love him so much. I think being a Mom just gets better and better everyday. I look forward to getting him out of his crib every morning to give him a big hug!

4 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

What handsome men you have in your life. And while I do not understand the thrill of hunting either, way to go Mckay! We can't wait to see you on Wed.

Jess said...

He does look like a little man, he is so darling. And great job McKay, that is awesome!

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, that deer is huge! What is he going to do with it? I love the outfut...how cute. I bet you just melt everytime you see him. He is so darlin.

Heather O'Brien said...

Hooray for McKay (and especially you that you get your husband back!) I can't believe all that snow. Sad that in Iowa, you can kill more than one :( he he. Mckay is such a cutie.