Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween!

Before I tell you about our fun Halloween party, I thought I'd thank my parents first...they are wonderful people (as are my in-laws:) who absolutely adore their grandson. Last Tuesday night, they wanted to see him...so they drove out at 7:45 p.m. to say goodnight! They've done that a few times now, and it means so much to me that he means so much to them. So thank you and we love you so much!














Now...the eventful Halloween party. Our cute friend Jessica Lewis let us come over to her house on Wednesday night with ALL the kids in their costumes for a Halloween party. It was so fun (except for the picture taking part for the kids...) Peyton had a rough nap day and did NOT want to be in his costume and WAS NOT about to smile for the pictures...I promise we'll get some good ones on Halloween. The one group picture I got sums up how much the kids wanted their pictures taken. Oh well. We tried. It was so much fun though and we love seeing all of our great friends. Everyone's kids are so cute and we love them all! A very Happy Halloween and we hope you all get lots of good candy!
















This was one OK, but I was trying to get him to smile so the pictures are all blurry














Crocodile Tears!














Need I say more? (Peyton is the one tipped over)














I can't believe I'm still smiling!

7 comments:

melissa marie said...

Lindsay! Ok, I was dying laughing looking at all those pictures. I feel bad for you because I'm sure it was probably a rough night, but that totally just made my day. Peyton still looks cute even when he is crying. Can't wait to see him on Halloween.

Lisa Mc said...

He is the cutest little lion even if he was not a happy camper. We definitely have to get the boys together on Halloween to take a picture!

Heather O'Brien said...

oh my funny! Those picture are great! I wish I could've been a little ant on the wall watching this go down. Looks like a fun little party though. Peyton looks cute even if he is crying!

Taylor Family said...

Ha ha! Jake and I are laughing our heads off looking at that picture of all the kids and Peyton tipped over! That is great!!!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the picture of him plopped over on the couch. haha. Brady and Easton are there too, what a cute bunch. Good luck getting happy pictures!

The P*dunc's said...

Hey Lindsay,
This is Kristen (steele) Duncan. I found your blog a little bit ago. I saw the picture of your parents with your baby and I had to smile. When I had my son 2.5 years ago, I was visiting with your mom. She kept talking about how she COULD NOT WAIT for you to have babies. She was so excited. She was so impatient. I love your parents! They have so much love for everyone!

Jess said...

I still laugh everytime i see these pictures of the kids... oh what we put our children through!!! will they ever forgive us? So much fun!