Thursday, October 11, 2007

Family Picture Day

I'm so excited because now we have our family pictures for our Christmas card! Yeah! Here are a few to share with you all. A big thanks to my wonderful friend Lisa who came and took them for us (she even woke her 1 year old Porter up from a nap to come...what a great friend!) Also, thanks to my Mom for coming and making Peyton laugh so much...that's how we got those smiles out of him. Enjoy!



8 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Okay those are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen in my life! I love them all. I do not know how you are going to choose because they are all adorable. Good luck picking one!

Heather O'Brien said...

SO CUTE!! I love them! You guys are such a cute family. I love that one of Peyton laying in the leaves with his hat! They really are all so cute.

Jess said...

So so cute, we are going to take a shot at this in about a week! Hope ours turn out half as cute. Peyton looks so adorable, and I love the little sweater he has on! Good idea to bring your mom too! I will have to bring my little brother Keaton... Addie thinks he is hilarious! Where did you guys go to take them?

Angela and Mike said...

I LOVE those pictures. I love the second one of you guys and love ones of peyton in his hat in the leaves. I bet you are so excited you guys got such nice pictures. My sister in law, Heidi, does really cute christmas cards if you are interested www.momentouscreations.com

Taylor Family said...

Look how good you are at this blogging thing! I need to get up to speed. I will see you at Bunco!

Laura said...

Well if you're not the cutest little family in the world...

Kristi F. said...

Lindsay, don't ask how I found your page? But I am so glad that I did!! Your little boy is sooo cute! It's crazy how time goes by so quick! -Kristi

Heidi said...

Hey LInds, its heidi. How are yoU? cute cute pics and I think your little guy is so freaking adorable!! I'm so sorry about court. What a stress. don't worry it will all work out.