I'm marking the day for you Dad. Today he was called to be the Stake President of the BYU 17th Stake in Orem. He is such an incredible, humble man and my Mom is just as great. They will do a fabulous job for the young married couples they serve...they are lucky to have them.
Life has been so good. I've put off updating our life here lately so I was determined to do it tonight. I'm so grateful I've been blessed with good health and can chase around my two crazy boys all day. We are getting so close to finishing the basement which I will share once it's all finished! It will be heaven to enjoy that extra space where all the toys will be!
Love you all!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is our new stake president! we better stay out of trouble! He and sherbear will do a GREAT job! :)
I am so excited for your dad!!! He is going to be amazing and it will be so fun for us to have him, we are so lucky :) love you londz!!
Post a Comment