Peyt always has great questions to ask and wants to know the correct answer! He says so many funny things and I need to be better about writing them all down. The minute his Dad walks in the door he's ready to play (mostly pretend where he is He Man and Daddy is Trap Jaw or some other weird character from that show!)
He's done well in preschool this year and loves it! The other day he told me it was a lion day (rainy outside) but hopefully it would turn into a lamb day soon. So fun to watch his little mind work and understand the world better!
One thing I love that Peyton does is he asks me to "lay down for a little minute" with him every night. He appreciates the company and protection of his Mom and Dad which I am grateful for...I need to remind myself of that every night. No minute spent with my boys is wasted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment