Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chayce

What a joy this little guy is! I love his sweet, mild (mostly) spirit that helps us to be kind and loving in our house! Here he is with "MiMI" whom he cannot go to bed without.

He is quite obsessed with "nonos" (particularly the small white powdered ones) and would eat 10 a day if I let him. He can spot that blue bag a mile away! Good thing he also loves to "brush" and would walk around with a toothbrush in his mouth all day!

One thing I really love about Chayce is he is very obedient. When I ask him to do something he rarely ignores me but immediately listens. How lucky right! I hope it's a trait he has his whole life! He also loves to sing and will sing along to almost all his nighttime songs. He is my little cuddle bug and I love him for it.
You bring so much happiness to my life Chayce. Thanks for being my little man!

No comments: