Monday, July 19, 2010

The backyard is DONE!

In the recent history of my life this has to have been one of the best days. It is SO great to look outside and see green grass! McKay has worked so hard (with a few manual hours of labor from me too :) Now we can enjoy this space and let the kids run free!















I really like this little addition. I'm hoping to plan rose bushes to climb up the archway.















Yeah for green grass and a finished backyard!

6 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

It looks so awesome Linds! I love it! Way to go!

melissa marie said...

Yeah!!! It looks AWESOME! Oh I bet you are so happy and I can't wait to see it in person.

JRC said...

Yeah! And the summer's not even over!

Taylor Family said...

It looks awesome!!!

LaCee said...

Good Job! What a fun playground!

Nicole said...

Your yard looks great! What marathon are you doing? I am doing the St. George so let me know if you want to run together. I did the freedom run too, but I didn't see you! You are super fast!