Monday, July 19, 2010

4th and 5th

I love the fourth of July...and it was great that we could celebrate three days due to it falling on a Sunday this year. We celebrated Wendi's birthday on Sunday...















Chayce was being so happy and cute with Grammy...I love that little guy so much!



















Grandma Shoell came to visit so we had to "try" to get a picture with all the kids. Good thing mine were so happy to be involved.














Family fourth picture. I think we've taken a family picture in Wayne and Pam's backyard every year since we've been married.














Grammy gave the boys their own flags and Chayce LOVED it!



















We were up bright and early so I could run the Freedom Run in Provo. I did the 10K and ran just over 8 minute miles. I was proud of myself. Marathon training is much harder than I thought so this was a good break from the routine!




















My parents also came to support!















After the race my parents and I took the boys to the parade. I think they enjoyed it.



































We also ate a delicious breakfast at Magleby's Fresh followed by Toy Story 3. It was so cute! We finished the night off with a yummy dinner with the McArthurs and fireworks. What a fun holiday!

No comments: