Monday, July 19, 2010

Daughter of a King, Girls Camp 2010

I will admit I am not an outdoor kind of girl...but girls camp was so amazing! I LOVE serving the young women in our ward. They are such a delight to be around.















All of our girls were able to come up for at least a portion of camp. It was great to spend good time with them and get to know them better.















They did such a good job on their skit. This little Jaedee in our ward had me laughing so hard...a little too hard with not enough sleep! Here are Prince Charming and Cinderella together.














Wednesday night it rained pretty hard so all the leaders cuddled up in our tent. We had a great time hanging out together also! I serve with pretty amazing ladies!
















I will say there is something very great about sitting around a campfire at night. I do think its my favorite thing to do outdoors...especially if there are hot dogs and smores involved :)















Here are all of our lovely ladies during our hike. I am so grateful to be a part of their lives. They are wonderful young girls who will turn out to be fabulous women. Thanks for a wonderful week at camp!

1 comment:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I swear it wasn't that long ago when we were the girls...and now were the leaders! I LOVE YW"S!! They are the best, were pretty lucky! You're amazing linds, love ya!