Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bountiful "Bubble"

I had a wonderful childhood growing up in Bountiful. When my parents told us we were moving to Orem the summer before my 9th grade year I was so upset. Thankfully it all worked out and I made friends in Orem that I'll have forever. A few weeks ago my Mom decided to take us on a trip down memory lane and take the boys to the South Davis Recreation Center, formerly known as the "Bountiful Bubble". In the winter they would cover their huge pool with a big white tarp...thus the name of bubble. We had so much fun swimming here year round and it was fun to take the boys (although its completely different now!)















They have a really fun pirate ship for the kids to play on. I've heard the Lindon Pool has added something like this that I'd like to go try out!















Chayce loves the water much more than Peyton ever did at his age. I'm so glad because it makes for a fun swimming activity with both boys!















Peyt had a great time running around all the different water toys. I think the "shooting guns" was his favorite part...he hung out here for quite awhile.















Uncle Jack came along with us. He's so great with the boys! Thanks for hanging out with us Jack!




























What a fun summer activity! We ended the fun with a delicious dinner at the Mandarin restaurant. It is SO good. My parents loved to eat there when we lived in Bountiful, and I don't think I appreciated good Chinese food until later on. I think McKay and I need a date night there!

Thanks Mom for a great day of fun! We love Grandma adventures!

No comments: