Thought I'd give a little hello and let everyone know we are doing great! The second time around has been so much better for me on all levels. Chayce is an angel baby and usually sleeps six hours straight at night...and then goes right back down after he eats. Peyton loves him so much and has done well with him...it's me he's getting after! It's never the baby that you adjust to...it's your two year old! I love being a Mom to two little boys...they are the best!
Pictures will be coming soon. I was just online and wanted to write something quickly. Chayce's photo shoot should be back before too long. And we've taken a few at home I'll share. In my spare time I've been relaxing and watching my tivoed shows...thus the neglected blog.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear everything is going so good! I'll probably be calling you in the next week or two to come see him! And you too, of course! :)
Good to hear your doing well!! Im sorry I haven't stopped by! I will I promise! I have no excuses...Ill hopefully talk to you or see you SOON!
I'm so glad you are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures of you little guys. You have such a sweet family.
Post a Comment