Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Rest of June

So I guess for awhile I might be down to two posts a month. I'm sure things will get back to normal once Chayce is on a schedule. I must say he is an excellent sleeper, I just try to get everything else done while Peyt is taking a nap...so blogging comes last. My pictures below are in backwards chronological order. I wasn't paying attention to the order and don't want to mess with it tonight. Anyway...here it goes...

No pic but we took Peyt to the Orem Owls game last Sat. So fun! Grandpa Neiger was a little jealous we were going without him...but I'm sure he'll get a chance to take him sometime. He's going off to California to visit Grandma Neiger for almost a whole week next week WITHOUT ME! I'm going to miss my sidekick more than I realize I think. I know he'll have fun though.

We took Chayce to his first day of church...slept the whole time pretty much! The picture of him is a little weird. I think I caught him off guard with the flash.

The wonderful Fugal family came to visit us and brought many gifts...a delicious dinner and two full on matching outfits from Gymboree. We love this family so much! We've known them for many years and now I get to be somewhat neighbors with them! They are wonderful people and we appreciate their friendship! Their baby Jack is only a month older than Chayce so we think they'll be buds growing up!

I took Peyt swimming two days in a row...thanks to both Grandmas for taking Chayce for me. We tried out the Scera and new Lindon pools for the first time. Both SO fun. We'll be going back this summer!

My new-found love is to match my boys the best I can. I can't justify buying new matching wardrobes because I already have SO many clothes for Chayce. But where I can I try to put them in the same colors at least. SO fun!

Happy late Father's Day to the wonderful men in my life. We love you all so much! We had a wonderful day celebrating with our own Dads...thanks for the fun evening family! (I love the cousin picture...right after it was taken Tyler stood right up with Chayce...I think it gave everyone around him a heart attack and scared him too. He's a great big cousin to the kids!)

Last but not least...happy belated bday to my awesome brother Jack. We had a delicious filet mignon dinner with the family to celebrate. He is such a great person and I love and respect him lots!

We're looking forward to a fun and eventful July. I can't stay inside during the summer so I'm sure I'll have more events to report!










































































































































































1 comment:

Nicole said...

Just catching up on blogging... love all the pictures! You look great!