Thursday, June 18, 2009

Delighted...

Amanda Peterson (www.amandasimages.com) did a fabulous job. I'm so happy with them...and there are many to look at. Enjoy...




































































































































































































































10 comments:

melissa marie said...

Freaking cutest things I have ever seen!!!!!!!!! I love your boys!

McGiven Family.... said...

They turned out so good! I love them all! I am so excited for you! You can have lots of fun with those pictures!

Lisa Mc said...

Those Ercanbrack boys are too cute. Lucky for Khloe! The pictures are darling. She did such a fabulous job. Love that you have a pic of the both of them in the beanie:)

JakenDebbie said...

Those are amazing pictures!! What a sweet little baby. And a great big brother. :)

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures. He is darling! I bet you are so happy with them. And the ones with Peyt are so darling too!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

OH MY GOSH!! LOVE LOVE THEM! I LOVE the one on the old chair and brown blankie! Im coming to see you I swear!!! Love ya
ps. Love that you have a pic of both boys in that cute striped beanine! Make it a special little hat, and even more special picture!

Melissa said...

Oh my word, what beautiful pictures! I love, love, love them! Lindsey, you look awesome in your picture. They are just so much fun.

Jess said...

I LOVE them. they are so cute!

Heather O'Brien said...

CUTE!!! Gorgeous kids, gorgeous mother! Is that red hair I see?? SO cute! I'm glad things seem to being going well for you. I cannot wait to see him.

Jason and Kimber said...

What cute picture's of some adorable kids! Hope you guys are doing well.