Thursday, June 18, 2009

The past few weeks...

...have been wonderful! I didn't get great sleep last night so I can't say it's all been perfect, but close! I really overestimated how hard two would be and I think I'm functioning pretty well with two. I have lots of help from family so that makes it much easier, but I think I'm going to be OK!

I've decied I'm going to start posting pictures at the end of my posts...a) because I am sick of adjusting my postings for pictures and text throughout...if someone knows how to make this easier, let me know and b) my pictures usually don't need alot of explaining anyway...and when I import everything into my journals I print out, they don't make sense because the sentences aren't right underneath the pictures like they are in the blog.


Chayce seems bigger to me already! You'll see how small he is though compared to Peyt...it makes Peyt look like a giant! He was finally able to have his first bath which was so nice...what a good day when the umbilical chord finally falls off! We've had lots of visitors which has been great. And Chayce has now met three of his five great grandparents (four generation pictures to follow). His little life has been very blessed so far and we love, love, LOVE him.


For Mother's Day, Grandma Erk got a huge waterslide thing and a fun bouncy house. I think they are breaking out the waterslide on the 4th of July but they opened the bouncy house and Peyton LOVED it. They gave us a trampoline for Christmas which Peyt loves also!





















No comments: