Thursday, June 18, 2009

GROSS!

*Warning: not for weak stomachs

I was at my in-laws yesterday and Chayce had THE worst diaper I've changed in two and a half years. He had done his business so I went to change him. As I took the diaper off he gave another big push...and another....and another. I held the diaper in place for an extra five minutes or so to let him get it ALL out. I must say that diaper weighed at least a pound. I went to quickly move the full diaper to put a clean one under him and he squirt at least three feet. My skirt was COVERED in #2 (I hate the word poop so I'll really never use it on this blog!) He missed their carpet completely and made it to the tile which I was thankful for (newborn #2 stains so bad...I think my skirt is history unless Oxyclean can do its magic). I never knew something so little could discard so much! Glad he felt better after that :)

5 comments:

melissa marie said...

Ha ha this is what I'm getting myself into? j/k I'm so glad you finally posted pics, I have been waiting. What a cute little boy you have. I adore your perfect family!

Angenette said...

Love the pictures! What an adorable family you have!

And I wanted to let you know that Oxyclean will work. But you may have to soak it, replacing the solution daily, for up to 3 days!

We sure miss having you in the ward!

Mieka said...

I can totally relate. When dane wast 2 weeks, similar event. I was covered. Oxyclean got mine out. Good luck!

Mieka said...

I can totally relate. When dane wast 2 weeks, similar event. I was covered. Oxyclean got mine out. Good luck!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

YIKES!