There's the airplane picture! I still need to get a lamp shade, a book shelf (for under the picture) and one more red valance (that's why the window treatment looks a little funky) but that's it! It's all done other than that. And the best news of all...
He's sleeping in his BIG BOY BED!
We started on Monday night and he's done great! The first day he didn't want to nap, but he's had two naps since then (including right now) so I'm SO excited. I really was nervous about this transition and he's done great. For all you Moms who need encouragement to make the switch...it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be. AND...Lisa gave the tip to buy a bed rail (they sell one at Babies R Us that's long and tall and hides inside the mattress for $40) so you don't worry about them falling out. It's great!
One more milestone down with plenty to come!
PS - Did you hear it's suppose to be mid to upper 60's in Utah Monday and Tuesday? Hallelujiah!
5 comments:
Cute room! You are amazing. I really want to finally decorate Chase's room but I'm waiting to find out if we can stay in our house our not...and I don't know if I should wait until Chase moves to his more permanent room upstairs once I'm pregnant again to decorate or not...I'm glad peyt's sleeping in his bed. he's always been a pretty easygoing kid. Chase...I just see him constantly climbing out of his big boy bed when the day comes!
The room turned out awesome! You are so talented! Someday you can come help me decorate the boys room.
The napping is not going so well at our house but at least they are sleeping all night without waking up. I think they are growing out of naps anyway. I am going to keep trying though. Good job Peyton!
His room is DARLING! Good job. I have yet to make the transition with Logan. My other 2 were out of the crib by 2 yrs, but since he's my last, I figure until he's climbing out, I'll keep him in. (mostly for the nap factor) Glad Peyton is doing so well. You're ready for baby bro!
Dang, I went to Old Navy and I couldn't find those jeans anywhere! His room is so cute linds and good job with the napping! He is such a cute, good little boy! I hope #2 is good for you ;)
What a cute room! I love that cute airplane picture! I got it last year at the Tai Pan in St. George. I'm glad you were able to find one, it matches perfect!
Post a Comment