I can't believe Peyton has been here for three Easters now! I loved his little suit this year...
Two little buddies...they were twinners and looked so cute...too bad I couldn't get them both to smile at the same time!
Davy took a family photo earlier in the day but I didn't look so cute so I thought I'd post this one instead...it was later at my Mom's house
My Mom had a fun hunt for Peyton and a darling truck basket...he loved it!
A number of years ago my Mom and Dad started a hunt for us...to find money! There are jackpot eggs included (McKay found the gold egg this year!) It's a fun tradition for us too!
My Mom has a bunch of moving figures for each holiday and this was Peyton's Easter friend. He did a little hopping dance that Peyton joined in on...
We had two other egg hunts...this was Peyton at Grandpa and Grandma Shoell's
And his hunt with Grammy Pammy! Look at all that loot!
Thank you to all of our family who spoiled him (and us!) We love you all and love spending time with you on the holidays.
I am so thankful for my knowledge of the Savior and his atonement for us. Easter is a fun holiday, but it's most importantly a respectful and peaceful holiday where we can reflect and remember about His sacrifice for us. I was very inspired by Elder Holland's talk in Conference last week about the Atonement...how the Savior was left completely alone in a world he would save in order to feel each and every pain we would. I will do my best to use my time wisely here and be a good disciple so when I pass on and can meet him, I will know he knows me and loves me for the person I tried to be...
2 comments:
Cute pics at your mom's. Looked like Peyt had fun. You looked darling in that dress yesterday. I love the one of the two boys.
I love his little suit! He is always dressed so cute. I hope my boy doesn't look homeless because I don't know how to do boys:)
Post a Comment