Thursday, January 15, 2009

We've Got A....

Little BOY on the way! I am so excited for Peyton to have a little brother! They are going to be little buddies! Everyone who knows me knows I'm pretty feminine, so it's pretty funny I'm learning all about boys (and will soon be outnumbered 3-1 at my house...) but it's great! I will take healthy and happy children any day!

Baby Boy Erk #2 looks great...is strong and healthy and is measuring 5 days ahead of his original due date! Looks like I'll probably have a May baby! Because I've been pretty sick I kept saying if it was a girl it would be two kids for quite awhile...now that it's a boy it will motivate me for #3 thinking that maybe the girl will be coming...but if heaven decides I'm suppose to be a mother of all boys, I'll take it too! I'm just grateful to be able to carry children and have them develop healthy! I took a few pics of the ultrasound pics (I'm too lazy to scan them in!)














His profile















The 3D pic of his little crossed legs (I'm glad he uncrossed them for a bit so we could see what he is!)

I've always loved the name Chase so we'll see what happens in the name discussions!

22 comments:

Jess said...

Cute cute, and so fun, your boys can date my girls! they can double all the time! and I love the name Chase

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big he is already! You are not even showing! (I know, I saw you a few hours ago!) I'm glad that everything looks good! Congratulations!!!

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so excited for you! I am excited for Peyt to have a play mate. It will be so fun!

Loved chatting with you today and catching up! You are the best!

LaCee said...

Congratulations! Looks like our little guys can be buddies:) My Dr. thinks I may have hime really soon! I can't wait:)

Michelle Tolboe said...

congrats!! You know you make a cute boy! :) Chase is a really cute name!

Lemon Family said...

Congratulations Lindsey!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Congrats how fun to have 2 little buddies!! That is so funny that you are choosing the name Chase, my sister just found out last week that she is having her second boy, and she is naming him Chase too. I love that name, and every guy that I have met named Chase was so awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys.

Karin said...

Maybe you can teach me the secret to having boys! That's so exciting!

Leah said...

Congratulations Lindsay! Boys are SO much fun!

Heidi said...

Oh yeah! Boys are so fun. I'm so happy for you!

Nelee said...

I am so surprised that you are having a boy! Congratulations! I thought for sure you'd have a girl. Heavenly Father knows what you need though and you must need another man in your life :) Less Drama.

kurt and angel blain :) said...

yayyyy congrats londz i am so so so happy!!!!!! maybe you will have a little girl when i get married!!! then she can wear a cute little gold dress!! hahah i wanna have gold as one of my colors!! i love youuuu and so glad he and healthy :) xxxxx

Angela and Mike said...

How fun. I've always thought it'd be fun to have 2 boys first so they can be best friends and play together. I'm so excited for you!

Scott and Beth said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you and I love how grateful you are to be a mommy!

Renee said...

So exciting! Every boy needs a brother...it will be so fun!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Peyton will love having a little brother.

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

yea Linds! That's so great! It's the best when you see your two start playing together and having fun. My favorite thing is when Ellie can get Adds laughing SO hard, it's the best!

DomiMommy said...

OH my gosh i didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats that is SO awesome! Boy are the best! I hope life is good!

Tricia said...

How exciting Lindsay - Boys are so much fun! I'm glad everything seems to be going well for you - enjoy pregnancy because there isn't anything else like it you will ever experience in life.

I wanted to also thank you for referring Amberlie to me for family pictures. She did awesome and we even made it onto her new blog:).

Randy and Diann said...

Congratulations, girl, I'm so excited for you! I came across your blog when I saw you on Good Things Utah last year. It was the weirdest thing, I stayed home from work on that particular day not feeling well and I just happen to turn on the TV towards the end of the hour and there you were. You sure looked like you were having FUN! :o)

I hope it's okay with you that I check your blog, it's just so great to see that life is treating you well. I want to make sure this time I send my "congrats" your way.

BTW, we're expecting a child, a boy, in March. :o)

Take care,
Diann Miller

Fox Family said...

Fantastic. I could not be happier for you guys.

kurt and angel blain :) said...

yaaaayyyy londZ!!!! those are such cute pics!!! oh yayy i am so so excited :) and your due date is coming up to!!! waaahoooo :) love youuuu