Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Picture overload coming

Part of the reason I have this blog is to keep my wonderful grandparents who live out of state updated on the life of Peyton. As you can tell from my blog this hasn't really happened lately. I've been laying around feeling sorry for myself that I am sick and haven't been LIVING. So yesterday I became determined...sick or not...to get up and get things done each day. Things may or may not change for the next 5 and a half months, but at least my attitude can!

We have LOTS of fun things coming up starting Thursday and well into the beginning of the year. You will be seeing many pictures to come and many memories made at the Ercanbrack household. I am really looking forward to this holiday season...really...

The only sad note to the beginning of it all is that the beloved BYU football team lost. There's always next year at home I guess. Can't win them all at the last second right :) And the Jazz lost a last second game last night...nothing I dislike more!

Today I'm going to gear up and find a few finishing touches for my Christmas decorating. It's all going up Friday! Yeah! And I get to see Twilight tonight (I think I'm one of the last women on the planet to see it though). I'll give you my review tomorrow.

2 comments:

brookelovesjay said...

i haven't seen it yet! i have no one to go with so i begged my little bro to see it with me either wed or thurs night (man am I a loser!)It seems like half the people love it and the other half hate it.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Cant wait for the update and overload of pics!