Saturday, September 27, 2008

SYTYCD and Grandma Shoell's Bday
















Had SO much fun Tuesday night at the show. It was awesome. Dance=chills for me. Had them the whole night!















This was about as good as it got as far as pictures of the show. We had pretty good seats thought and saw everything really well!















Mom, me and Chels. Love my family so much! Thanks Mom for the yummy dinner at Ruby Tuesday's before!















Mom and me.















Chels and me. Thanks girls for an awesome night that I will never forget! Next up was Grandma Shoell's 80th birthday celebration. Stupid me...I didn't even get a picture of her. I'm too occupied getting pictures of Peyton all the time! We love her so much though and appreciate everything she means to the family!















Peyt and Alaynah playing in Grandma's playhouse. It's so cute...I'll post pics sometime of it. These two are so good together and I know love each other :) It's her bday on Monday and we're going to her party tomorrow! Yeah!















Peyt LOVES the phone...caught this at the right moment :)
















Grandma has so many fun toys at her house including this car. Peyt LOVES cars!















All the kids getting ready to surprise Grandma Shoell!




















We started teasing Peyt by tying one balloon to his pants...he ended up with several! He was a good sport though.

Happy BDAY to my amazing sister in law Melissa TODAY! She's such a wonderful, cute, smart, mature person and we love having her in the family. I LOVE dance and she's been a dancer her whole life so it's fun to talk to her about it...along with many of our other shared loves including SHOPPING! Love you Melis!

9 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

I heard the show was great- glad you had fun! And the pics of peyt are too cute-

melissa marie said...

Thanks girl! It has been so fun to see you as much as I have lately. Love the pics from SYTYCD.

Angela and Mike said...

How fun that you went to SYTYCD! I'm jealous. I love the pic of Peyt on the phone, hysterical.

Nicole said...

Yeah for SYTYCD!! Wasn't it awesome! IT was fun seeing you. We need to catch up soon...

JRC said...

I can't believe how big peyt looks in the picture with the balloons. Where did our little boys go :(

Scott and Beth said...

I am so sad I couldn't go! I heard the show was AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

hey! Matt asked McKay your blog address finally! So now we can keep in touch more often!

Heather O'Brien said...

SO Jelous! How fun! You are so cute Linds. I LOVE that picture of Peyton and the balloons. Too funny. Hope you're doing good.

Melissa said...

Lindsey, what a fun time with your sister and mom. I was so excited to find your blog. Your little guy Peyton is so darn cute. What a sweetie! Send me an email so I can send you an invite to our blog. I would love to keep in touch! melissahhenderson@gmail.com
Melissa Hawkins Henderson