McKay and I also had a fun date Saturday night at Tucanos followed by The Dark Knight...it was a dark movie just like everyone told me...oh well. Thanks babe for all you did for my bday and all you do for me everyday! When we bought our house there were three cabinets in our kitchen that bugged me...REALLY bugged me. McKay let us redo all of the cabinets and I'm really happy with how they turned out. LOVE YOU!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Birthdays...
I must admit I love birthdays. But honestly it's much more than mine. I've always been so grateful that every person on this planet has a day of their own to be recognized. I look forward to family birthdays and especially my own children (well, right now, child). Anyway, today has been a wonderful day and I have to thank so many of you for nice notes, texts, phone calls, gifts etc. THANK YOU! So blessed :) Funny thing though. I had to get a new SIM card for my phone and lost almost everyone's numbers. So I did get a few texts from people and I don't recognize the numbers because I could just look for your name in my phone :) So if you texted me today, leave a comment so I know who those lovely people were. I'm guessing it was my family, and I think I recognized a few numbers...duh...look what cells phones do to us! Few pics below from today. I CAN'T believe how big Peyt looks in that picture. He's my big boy!
McKay and I also had a fun date Saturday night at Tucanos followed by The Dark Knight...it was a dark movie just like everyone told me...oh well. Thanks babe for all you did for my bday and all you do for me everyday! When we bought our house there were three cabinets in our kitchen that bugged me...REALLY bugged me. McKay let us redo all of the cabinets and I'm really happy with how they turned out. LOVE YOU!

McKay and I also had a fun date Saturday night at Tucanos followed by The Dark Knight...it was a dark movie just like everyone told me...oh well. Thanks babe for all you did for my bday and all you do for me everyday! When we bought our house there were three cabinets in our kitchen that bugged me...REALLY bugged me. McKay let us redo all of the cabinets and I'm really happy with how they turned out. LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Lindsay, I found your adorable blog! Your little boy is SO cute by the way! It's good to catch up with you!
Hey linds
I texted you yesterday to say happy birthday. :) If you still need my number i'll give it to you tomorrow at dinner.:)
Happy Birthday, I am pleased to saw I am probably one of the many that texted you yesterday. Looks like you had a great day, lets see a pic of those cabinets! See you in a few days!
Well, happy birthday! Sorry I can't come to dinner tonight...it would be fun to see everyone!
Happy Birthday Girlfriend! We need to do that Bunco birhtday party you were talking about. It's a GREAT idea.
Happy Birthday. I am so glad that you had a great day. What a blessing to have so many friends and family around you who love and adore you. You are so wonderful, I am lucky to have you as a friend.
It was good to see you tonight! I miss seeing you more often. Anyway my new blog address is http://withlovenothingisimpossible.blogspot.com Leave a comment so I know that it worked:)
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was fun day!
Post a Comment