I want to be a photographer. Maybe someday I'll take a few classes, buy a really nice camera and try it out. For now, I just pay other people to do it :) We took these pictures for Pam's b.day (and a little surprise for my Yankee fan Father)...really like how they turned out.
So adorable. You have a gift, I have been thinking lately about starting up a photography business. Great minds think alike. You really are talented, Peyton is so cute he probly makes it easy.
13 comments:
Those are darling! I love the ones in the Yankee outfit! He is such a cute kid!
LOVE the pictures- so cute! I bet you would be a great photographer because you have a great eye for things.
So adorable. You have a gift, I have been thinking lately about starting up a photography business. Great minds think alike. You really are talented, Peyton is so cute he probly makes it easy.
Those pictures are DARLING. I love them. He is so cute!
He is the cutest ever. Thanks for granting me "honorary aunt" status. I even wrote about him on my blog :)
Rosemary
You have one adorable little boy! I miss you guys!
How cute is he? Who was the photographer this time?
Super cute pictures! He is adorable.
So... I'm starting to have problems with you know who. I know you warned me but I had no idea!!
WOW that one with all three kids is to die for!...Peyton is just growing up so fast, he is so cute linds! It will be so fun for him to have a sibling!
Oh he is so cute! I have been procrastinating pictures for about 2 months now! Seeing these though is going to make me go do it! ADORABLE!
Oh he is so cute! I have been procrastinating pictures for about 2 months now! Seeing these though is going to make me go do it! ADORABLE!
I love these pics. They turned out so cute. I have the cutest nieces and nephews.
Adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment