
1. Cheer...SO many fun, interesting, scary and great things happened to me during this time. Made lifelong friends and I'm still close with more than half of the squad. LOVE YOU GIRLS!
2. High School Dances...I don't think I missed more than 5 dances in high school (including stag dances). I loved them so much and sometimes wish we still could go to them with our husbands...wouldn't that be fun(ny)!
3. Mr. Kramer's photo class...we really got off so easy but he was the funnest teacher because of it.
4. Mr. Clark's geology class..."go get a drink Ms. Neiger". Steph, Joey, Morgan, Puck and I gave him a run for his money in that class...am I forgetting anyone else who was in it with us?
5. Student Council...made great friends and miss so many of them...haven't kept in as good of touch...if any of you read my blog say hi so I can find you!
6. Friends...I had the BEST group of friends ever in high school. I know I will be close to them forever...you are all great.
7. Football, basketball, soccer and baseball games...loved going to MV sports. We were usually always so good and kicked everyone's behinds!
8. My ward...really had great friends in the ward growing up too.
9. Late night trips to Wendy's and Denny's. I wish Wendy's still had their breadsticks...I lived off of them and Frosty's in high school. I will also never forget when some of our friends went to Denny's at like 5 in the morning to say goodbye to Casey when he moved to St. George for like a month. We thought it would be FOREVER!
10. My jobs...Bairds Dry Cleaning (oh my...so funny!) and Wingers - Steph and I have many stories from Wingers.
11. My parents...so supportive and patient with me during those years!
12. Cali trip with cheer and NY trip with choir...so much fun.
Oh we could go on for pages and pages about specific memories. My friend Sarah had this thing on her blog and I liked it...if any of you would like to participate, feel free :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!
9 comments:
I love all your memories about HS. I wish I had a great memory like you!
Oh yes, I need to leave a memory...
Just to mention a few...
Dan.
Wendys.
Quazzy Mazzy and running red lights.
Laying on the track..."dont move Steph!"
Raintree.
Mckay singing to you "Good morning beautiful" while I laid there trying not to impose.
Wingers..Stinky shirts...black pants and sweet shoes!
If I had all night i could keep going forever! Luv ya!
You always looked like you were having so much fun in HS. But you're such a cute bubbly person and I'm sure you'd make anything fun.
I love the lists. So cool to see the things that have meaning to you.
The memory that jumps out at me is you in HS in your cheer uniform just full of smiles and fun. You were and are just exploding with joy and enthusiasm which is how I always think of you.
I remember when we met in 9th grade, you were so sweet to me. I felt a kinship with you cause you were new too. I also remember once you came to hang out with us Senior Year and we were being totally obnoxious, you were not having fun at all and you wanted to go home. The reason this is a good memory, You always stood up for what was right, we were not being so great and you didn't want to be with us anymore, you weren't scared to say you wanted to go home. Anyway I just always remember you being such an example of what was right, and you would always stand up for what was right. I also remember a little convo in Sarah's basement, you didn't know what a certain thing was, I thought that was so funny, but again just says how sweet and innocent you are.
You have such great ideas! I love it! Okay, for our memory...all I have to say is BUNCO and the Travel Bean Bag...I am forever traumatized! I love you!!!
All those high school memories made me laugh! I love it! We had such a great time! I remember all the drama and breakups we went through. Funny times!
My memories with you are countless.
Junior high.
High school.
Raintree.
Shopping.
Going to lunch.
Throwing showers.
Visiting each other in the hospital when we had babies.
Going to the temple with our friends.
The list goes on and on. You are the best friend a girl could ask for! Love ya and can't wait to hang out in St. George!
Ok, I love the picture on this post... so so funny!!! I was dying when you mentioned Jared and Tyson, Marcus and Jeff, and how did we forget about Barry!?! NYC was the best, and how about the yard sell we had for cheer at Ginny's house. I also loved getting letters from you on my mission, you are so good at keeping in touch! I love you girl!
Oh one more, I remember right before my mission going to the temple with you and the girls. THAT WAS AWESOME!
Too funny! BRC rules! ha ha. I have so many great memories with you. That was fun to read. You are so dang cute. I always just remember your bright and cheerful personality. Way to go running that race! And how fun that you went to the AI concert. I'm jelous.
Post a Comment