
Meanwhile McKay was fishing all weekend in the Uintahs with his brothers. He says he had a great time and caught lots of fish. I guess they hiked all the way up a mountain similar to Mt. Timpanogas just to find out the lakes on the other side were all frozen. So they hiked back down and found another unfrozen lake to fish. I'm glad he has family he can take on those trips so I don't have to go :) So bad I know. We're glad to have him home safe though! No bear attacks!
I'm getting ready this week to run the Freedom Festival 10K. I'm excited about it. Haven't run a race in awhile so it should be fun. I love the 4th of July...one of my favorite holidays!
8 comments:
Good luck on your 10k! That's awesome. I'm sad I can't do the Freedom Festival things this year. That was always really fun. I'm glad you had a good time at your concert!
We're running the 5k....I hope we see you there! This is one of our favorite family traditions. We love this holiday too!!
Lucky girl! I love Tim McGraw. Way to go on the 10K. I'm way impressed! I can barely run two miles now after having a baby. You are my inspiration!
i love the 4th of july too. but jason doesn't like celebrating any holidays. he's such a scrooge. he just wants to nap all day on every holiday.
I ran the 5k freedom run 2 years ago. You should have told me, I would have run with you. I could go run the 5k without training but I'm not sure I could run the 10k without training. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great! PS. You finish at the park. My sister and I kept sprinting because we thought we saw the end and we wanted to finish strong. But we really just kept making ourselves tired because we thought we saw the end several times.
Good luck on your race!!
And glad you saw Tim in concert again! Fun-
How fun that you got to get away:) And...good luck on your 10k! Wow!!!
BTW, I don't know if you read our blog, but if you do... we changed our blog address to http://littlesugarlotsofspice.blogspot.com/
Your little one is getting so big! Love all the pictures on your blog!
Good luck with your run! I wish I had signed up for that one. Oh well, can't run them all!
Post a Comment