Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of you wonderful Dads. I have some pretty amazing dads in my life...














Peyton is one lucky kid to have McKay as his Dad. He wishes so often that work didn't keep him away from home so much, but our goals point towards him being home more often someday. Peyton's face lights up when the garage opens and Dad comes through the door. He follows him around the house when he's home and LOVES to play with him. McKay has been so supportive of me and takes Peyton whenever he can so I can have time off. He's a wonderful Dad and I love him!
















My awesome Dad. What an example. He (along with my Mom) is most likely the reason I graduated from college, didn't get into too much trouble in high school, love the church, etc. etc. etc. What an amazing influence a dad can have on his daughter and he has definitely been one for me. My dad's been going through a hard time (along with the whole family) with the ailing health of his dad. I know it's been a sobering and very hard time in his life and we want him to know we love him. It's made me realize you must cherish times of good health and happiness so you can carry those times with you when things aren't so great...as a side note...we love you Grandpa and Grandma Neiger and pray for you everyday.















Wayne is such a great Father and in-law to his family. Anyone who knows Wayne know that he raised his sons to be hard workers who are always willing to serve without complaint. Melis, Ash and I were lucky to snatch them all up :) He loves his family and is willing to do whatever it takes to help them. We appreciate everything you do for us Wayne...you are a great man!

Lots of love also to our Grandpas...it's through you that all of our family is possible.

2 comments:

Nelee said...

How cute it Peyton! He has a little bit of your whole family from Mckay to his cute Grandpas. That's awesome to have those pics!

melissa marie said...

Happy Father's Day McKay! We were sad we didn't get to see you yesterday. Looks like all is well, I miss your cute boy, we haven't seen you forever!