Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Grateful for Good Health...

So it's been a rough few days...let's just say that. I've never felt so drained of energy and life in my WHOLE life. Luckily it hit over the weekend so McKay was great and took Peyton on. Monday I was doing a little better, but my great sister came and took Peyton and did my DISHES! What a sweetheart. Love you guys and thanks for taking care of your weak wife and sister :) Here's what happened Saturday before I went down...





















Took Peyt to Strawberry Days. Funny that this was his expression during the WHOLE parade. Don't really know why. He didn't even flinch when the firetrucks drove right passed us and blared their horns as they always do. Maybe he's not such a big parade fan?

















Walked over to the park after and Grammy bought us strawberries and cream (yum!) and a ride on the merry-go-round. Peyton enjoyed it very much so thank you Grammy!

















Saturday was PORTER'S 2nd BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday bud. We love you! Lisa bought all the little boys these cute cowboy hats to wear. McKay was holding Porter and Peyt while they wore them and it would have been a cute picture...if my camera was ready for the two seconds they sat still. We had to settle for this one of Peyt and Porter didn't really want a picture when I tried.





















This was McKay entertaining Peyt as a laid on the couch. Oh boy does this kid love his daddy. I think Peyt started to get bugged that all I was doing was laying there because he came and hit my head a few times...he is getting one little attitude.
















So nice to be back among the living again.

10 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I htink it's funny that Peyt came by and hit you in the head when he was getting tired of you laying there.

I'm glad you are feeling better now! Hopefully no one else gets sick. Maybe Peyt was quiet at Strawberry Days because HE was sick...

brookelovesjay said...

wow what in the world did you have? i'm glad you are well in time for bunco! by the way, i just bought that same blue chicco umbrella stroller the other day! Jason refused to let me get a Maclaren. they are pricey but both my brother and sister have one and just love them. oh well. this chicco one seems pretty good. i liked how light it was.

Jill said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. You shouldn't be allowed to be sick during the summer. It's bad enough getting sick in the winter. Glad you're feeling better.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh my, I feel so bad I had no idea you were sick! Are you feeling better? Ive actually been sick to...so annoying!

Nicki said...

Linds!! I found your blog through Janielle's blog. You look so good! And Peyton is so big! How fun!! Glad I'll get to check up on you now and again :) If you want to look at my blog it's nickischmidt.blogspot.com

a wynn wynn situation said...

Glad you are feeling better and that everyone took good care of you.
Peyt looks cute even with a dazed look on his face. I bet he was just overwhelmed with all the scenery. Lots to see at the rodeo!

LaCee said...

I know how you feel! Braden has been so sick with some nasty virus. And I've had morning sickness for the past five days straight. So I can barely take care of him... But glad to hear your doing better!

Taylor Family said...

Dang it girl! But at least you look FABULOUS and super skinny! HAHA! It was fun seeing you tonight!!! I miss you when we have to wait a month!

Cara said...

I'm sorry you were sick. It's no fun when the Mom gets sick. Peyton is so cute.

Jess said...

I am so sorry you have not been feeling well... Thanks for all the help you have given me... carseat, bassinet... you are great!!! My carseat will be hear soon and you can have yours back.