Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun Day

We had a lot going on today but it was very fun...here were the events:















My sister-in-laws and I try and get our kids together once a week to "play" if you can call it that with two of the three being under 2. Today we went to Discovery Park and swam at Grammy's house. Too bad Peyt slept for 2 1/2 hours and missed the swimming party. And I didn't get one picture of him on our outing...oh well, I have enough anyway :) Here are my cute nephew and niece. Tyke splashed Alaynah pretty good and she was a good sport! What cute kids...Alaynah's glasses and hat were my favorite.




















Off to the hospital to meet baby girl Lewis (so cute!). Addie and this little one are only about 16 months apart so Jess has her work cut out for her. Hallie is Steph's little girl and I'm in love with her. She's already a little diva and loves to make sure she looks all ready. She was telling us tonight that she thought her shirt would bug her because the sleeves point out a little bit, but when she put it on, it wasn't that bad. She says the funniest things and we all love it when she comes out with the girls :)















Pretty impressive shot with the timer function on my camera...first time I've used it. Before this Hallie took a few pictures for us with Steph's camera and it was so funny (and cute!) I wish I had it on video to post :) Aren't my friends the cutest! Jess looked so good today and don't worry that Steph had a baby 6 weeks ago!
















We topped off the day just right by celebrating JACK'S BDAY! Happy 23rd brother! He's such an amazing guy who has his head on straight. My parents had a delicious filet mignon dinner (YUM!) and my Mom made Jack's favorite...chocolate mousse cake. We love you Jack and thanks for letting us celebrate with you. We hope 23 is an awesome year! You deserve it!




















Couldn't end without posting a pic of Peyton :) This was on Father's Day...we had such a great day spent with family. Love you both so much :) Tomorrow will probably be an uneventful day spent playing with Peyt at home...nice to have those after busy days like today.

6 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

You had one heck of a day!! I love those kind of days even if they are a little crazy.
You all look so great and happy- maybe I'll get to see you in person this summer!?

Leah said...

Looks like you've had a wonderful week!

Angela and Mike said...

How fun. You and your friends are so cute. I love the pic of your boys. Very cute.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Linds you are too nice...maybe you should delete it now(the silly comment k!):) That pic did turn out pretty good, but boy, hallie looks a little Scary!
It was fun to all go see jess together-talk to you soon...still waiting for an invite to play bunco!!!
*thanks for loving hallie...she is so funny! She loves my friends:)

kurt and angel blain :) said...

hey hey londs!!! well whitneys page does work.. i just tried it :) so just try it again and let me know if it works or not.. and then.. how do you get a cute background for you page.. i can't figure it out!!! hmm but i love you and it was fun havin you over here at the house!!! miss ya and love yaa!!!

Scott and Beth said...

That is a fun thing for sisters to do! I'll have to keep that in mind for when I have a baby!