This house has a great big staircase...perfect timing for our little crawler! He's already mastered going up the stairs...now the trick is getting him down safely. I can't believe what a handful these little babies become when they start to crawl. All the people telling me I was crazy to want him to crawl knew what they were talking about I guess. He's so much fun though and has so much personality. What a big boy!
Friday, February 22, 2008
New House and Stairs
We are up and running folks. This is the new house and we love it. Everything worked out so smoothly with the sell of our home and moving into this home. Words can't express how GRATEFUL and THANKFUL we are to those of you who helped us so much. We have more personalized thank yous on the way, but for now, please accept this! Here's a pic of the new house. For our out of town relatives I will post inside pictures soon...when it's more set-up...

This house has a great big staircase...perfect timing for our little crawler! He's already mastered going up the stairs...now the trick is getting him down safely. I can't believe what a handful these little babies become when they start to crawl. All the people telling me I was crazy to want him to crawl knew what they were talking about I guess. He's so much fun though and has so much personality. What a big boy!


This house has a great big staircase...perfect timing for our little crawler! He's already mastered going up the stairs...now the trick is getting him down safely. I can't believe what a handful these little babies become when they start to crawl. All the people telling me I was crazy to want him to crawl knew what they were talking about I guess. He's so much fun though and has so much personality. What a big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
SO cute Linds! I love the new house. You'll have to have a house warming party! Or a Modbe party I cant wait to get one of those swim suits!
Lindsay, your home is beautiful! I love it:) Cant wait to see it...sorry I didnt come the other day...can we come over in the next couple days? Love ya And yes, stairs are a little scary, but because you have them, he will master them and you wont have to worry! Just give him plenty of practice....cause if he doenst practice, you will be terrified forever. I have a friend that still tells her 3 year old not to go up stairs or down if shes in a dress....silly:) Just let him try try try!
Your house is so cute Linds!!! I can't wait to come see it.
I love your house! Let me know if you need help with getting things set up, even if you just want help with Peyton! Addie loves the stairs too... we don't have any but my mom's house does! She heads straight for them every time we get there. I think babies love them because it is such a big accomplishment to go all the way up!
You House looks Darling!
What a great home! Glad the move went smoothly! Your little guy is adorable!
Lindsay, your house looks beautiful!! I can't wait to see it in person! We miss you so much already!
So cute!!! I can't wait to come and see it!!!
How fun!!! I hate moving....how did it go? Where is it exactly?
Your house is so stinkin cute. Where did you guys end up moving? We would love to come see you when it's more set up. Can't wait to see the inside pictures. Let me know if you need help with anything, were just down the street.
Amberly
It looks like an amazing house! I can't wait to come see it!!! I'm so excited for you!!! As for the stairs...it's scary but they have to learn. Just keep a VERY close eye on him so we don't have another broken skull in the group!!!
ahhh londs!!! i love the new house sooo much!! it is so pretty and amazing! i love it so much!! wow peyton is getting so big it's crazy!! he is going to be one soon as well... crazy!!! i'm gonna be home in three weeks bout!!! kinda excited!! ohh i can't wait to come see your new house!!! i love you londs!! hope the weather is clearing up and the roads aren't so crazy back home.. love you londs!! be safe and take care! :) tell mckay hiii and little peyton!! love youuu :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment