Lindsay's ABC's...
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: McKay
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Puffs for Peyton and shopping money!
F- Favorite Color: Pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Lehi (never thought I'd say that...but yes...Lehi)
I- Indulgence(s): Shopping, Blogging, Running, Reading, Scrapbooking and Decorating my house
K- Kids: 1
L- Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends, the Gospel, being happy and dessert!
M- Marriage Date: May 8, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister, 3 brother-in-laws, 4 sister-in laws
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: The big earthquake...losing McKay or Peyton or anyone I love!
Q- Quote(s): Don't get caught up in the thick of thin things
R- Restaurant: Cafe Rio, Bajio, Olive Garden, P.F. Changs, Chef's Table (I love going out to eat!)
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: Anyone who wants to do it!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't like pets and my poor husband wants a dog so bad!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like moderation with meat
W- Worst Habit: playing with my hair alot!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Italian
Z: Zodiac: Virgo
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HI!!
Cute tag. Loved it.
Your house looks SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! I bet you're thrilled to be there. Where is it exactly? Do you have any other houses in your neighborhood for sale? We're kindof looking for houses in Ut.
Hey Lindsay! I was checking out some of my friend's blogs and came across yours... small world! Your new house looks so cute! We miss you in our ward but it looks like you are on to bigger and better things. I would love to stay in touch and have added you to my friends list. Hope you don't mind:) Here is mine... http://mngratzinger.blogspot.com/
Hey! In response to your message on my blog... Jessica is a friend of mine and she actually cuts my hair too:) She just married Puck in November and they are perfect for each other! What's crazy though is Puck and I are finding all these crazy conections. Our dads are great friends, our brothers played baseball together, I dated his brother-in-law, and now they live right next to my brother and sister-in-law. Small world!!
Post a Comment