Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thirty

I turned 30!  And I feel just fine about it!  I had the best birthday weekend and felt so much love from my friends and family!  Steph, Lisa, Kallee, my Mom, Chels and McKay all threw a fun surprise party for me at a park near our house on Friday night.  Family and some close friends were there and I had no idea!  We pulled up and I wondered why the park was so busy...and then I realized they were there for me!  It was fun to see friends I hadn't in awhile and was very spoiled with money to redo my bedroom!  Steph also made the nicest book with pictures and notes from people I love!  I keep it on my nightstand :)  It was a fun surprise!

Saturday I got to spend the whole day with my favorite person!  We started at Magleby's with my favorite french toast breakfast.  En route to Salt Lake we stopped at IKEA and Taipan for a little bedroom decor shopping.  When we got to the Gateway we saw a good movie called The Words.  We ended at Tucanos for my favorite birthday dinner with a stop at Sweet Tooth Fairy for a cupcake to end the day.  Quite perfect if you ask me!

 Couldn't love this man and these kids more!

My bedroom turned out just how I wanted it to!  Love it!
 Alaynah and I also celebrated our birthdays together at the Ercanbracks.
I have so enjoyed the first thirty years of my life and believe the next thirty will be just as great! 

No comments: