Peyton talked about riding the bus and starting Kindergarten before preschool even started last year! I bought this backpack for him a few years ago and it's still too huge :) I guess it will stay the overnight trip bag instead.
We have 20 plus kids in our neighborhood that started Kindergarten with Peyton! Quite a few are in his class too! In the picture are Peyt, Luke Osmond, Scott Brown, Ava Few, Sarah Lemon, Janie Smith and Dacia Young. A bunch of cuties!
This was the most tender moment of the day for me. It was so hard for me to see my little buddy getting on the big bus! Otherwise I was just fine and happy for him that he was so excited! Kenna Jensen helped him get on the first time.
I followed him to school and watched him line up and wait for his teacher to come get them. All smiles!
I love this picture of him looking back to make sure I was still there. He's my kid that needs two hugs and five waves goodbye before he'll leave my sight. I kinda love it :)
I also popped into his classroom and took a picture by his cubby...this only happens once after all :)
After the hub bub of getting Peyt off to school it was Chayce's turn! His first day of preschool was also a success and he loves it!
While time goes by way too fast, I'm so grateful I get to share in my kids' important milestones and help them grow up to be great people!
No comments:
Post a Comment