Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ears Pierced

 At six months we pierced Katelyn's ears.  I love how they look!  After having two boys I definitely have gone all girl with this baby!  She is so fun to doll up...

Aunt Chels is the best and bought the gun and earrings to do it for us!  She worked at the Piercing Pagoda a long time ago and her skills came in handy!  Kate screamed for a minute but was quickly over it!  They haven't bugged her since!  I love having a baby girl:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,

Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading and came to your post and pics about having your dd's ears pierced by her aunt at home. How cute is she?

This was a perfect age to pierce their ears! I believe it is always best done early when she wouldn't remember and have mommy care for them during the healing phase. When there older, they will think they are a part of them and won't bother them. I have a 8 month little girl and would love to pierce her ears too. Maybe your sister could come to our house and do our dd's ears. If not, then would love to hear where she got the piercing gun and earrings. Believe I could do it since I worked as a nurse before coming a SAHM. Doing it in the privacy of your home is ideal to prevent any neysayers quiet.



You were a smart mommy for doing it. Babies and little girls with little pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

Any info appreciated.

Amy

amyswor@hotmail.com