Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Photography by DMC

Mary Clark (photographybydmc.blogspot.com) did such an amazing job on our pictures!  I love all of them!

Hard to believe this little man is almost 5.  I've had a wrought iron picture hanger in our home since he was a baby and I remember thinking..."One day, each of these three frames will be filled with different children instead of all the same one."  And that day is here :)  Peyton is such a good boy.  He's doing so well in preschool and wants to learn and try lots of new things.




Chayce was a stud for his pictures...so stinking cute!  These will count as his 3 year old pictures and he looks so grown up!  He is a spitting image of his daddy and has the cutest little personality.  He'll sit and chat your ear off for hours if you let him!



So lucky they are ours!





What a joy its been to bring this little peanut into our home.  She's a great baby and fills our home with lots of love!  She really sleeps 18-20 out of the 24 hours.






If I have my say she will dance one day :)

Bless you baby girl :)



3 comments:

melissa marie said...

you seriously have the CUTEST kids!

Audrey Crisp said...

These are so cute! Love them!

kurt and angel blain :) said...

love love love these pics londz!! love your cute boys, they are so handsome just like their daddy!! and kate is beautiful just like her mamma!! love you londz