Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Adjusting

Life with three kids is never boring...trying to find a way to fit in a little me time once in awhile which includes blogging.  I want to post lots of pictures I've taken of Katelyn and the kids.  It will happen another day.  I just wanted to quickly express my gratitude for my three healthy, beautiful children and a wonderful husband.  So thankful we get to live in families and share life together.  I have so many hopes and dreams for where I want to help take my family.  So many things I want to work on...to get better at...to accomplish. 

Life is good.  Today Lisa, Kallee and I finished the front room decor of a good friend battling stage 4 melanoma.  Yuck.  But her room is beautiful.  Thanks ladies for letting me play a small part (too bad the timing of the project came a few days after Katelyn was born).  We love Alisa and would do anything for her...lucky us that she let us use our love of design to bless her life a little bit.  We all pray she's going to beat the ugly cancer monster and enjoy her room for years to come...

1 comment:

Scott and Beth said...

I love this Lins! So blessed to have families! Thanks for the reminder! I needed it today! Kately is beautiful! Yay for girls in PINK!