Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The first few weeks

 Six weeks has gone by...and I'm just getting up to speed on this.  Someday I'll be used to having three kids...

We've had so many people do so many nice things for us the past month and a half.  You know who you are and what you've done and we appreciate it so much!

This was Papa and Grammy's first picture with baby Kate.  They came over to visit as soon as Grammy started feeling better.  She made the darling, soft blanket Kate is wrapped in...she loves it and always falls asleep in it.


These two guys are so smitten by her.  They want to be wherever she is!  It's been hard to keep them away with their constant colds but I'm doing my best!  I can't wait for sick season to be over so I'm not mad every time they go in for a kiss!  I predict we'll have two very protective brothers!


I love this picture of her...

Not looking so great in this pic but it was the best I could do with Jersey girl.  They came over for a visit the week after we came home.  I hope these two grow up to be great friends...I'm sure they will!



No comments: