Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Some news...

In case you missed the badge I posted on the blog, baby Ercanbrack number 3 is on its way! He or she will be here in January and we are so excited! I may not be leaving my house in 2012 but that's OK.

There's been a few little bumps in the road these first 12 weeks but hoping its all behind us now. I've been able to see the little sweetie and can't wait to have another member of our family here.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats Linds! :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! You KNOW what Mat thinks you should name him/her. =)Hopefully the sickies will stay away and you'll feel great the next few months!

Whitney said...

Congrats! So exciting!

melissa marie said...

yay for a new baby erk!

Cara said...

So exciting Linds! Congrats!!!

Jared said...

CONGRATS!!! So exciting. It was so fun to see you at the reunion. We will have to get together again while I'm still here.

Heather O'Brien said...

oops. That last comment was from me. sorry :).